A blog with a difference!
- Take five good friends who share a passion for photography
- Add two models (and great friends, up for most things within reason), one very experienced, one brave enough to be photographed for the first time
- Combine well with an extensive wardrobe of skirts, dresses, petticoats and jackets (and tulle, lots of tulle!)
- Add a pinch of flower-power and a couple of handfuls of glitter
- Stir in lots of laughter, mutual support, great locations and a changeable weather forecast, swords and a smoke machine
- Don’t forget to fold in copious cups of tea, lunch and cup-cakes
- Finally, season with some post-processing mastery courtesy of Sharon Prenton Jones
Do you believe in faeries? I do now!
Thanks to Sharon (particularly for the faery images), Robert, Rachel, Megan, Sonia and Luisa for sharing in a wonderfully relaxed and creative photo-adventure, I can’t wait to create some more magic in the future.
Until next time